Monday, November 29, 2010

Recipes For Temporary Hair Dye

Amiche




How would I do without them?
Maybe I would live better.

friend I dated (it old, and has the nearly 33 years) that I want to keep anonymous, and then call Cosetta Thus, in this period is driving me crazy. Going through a messy good time, you are well separated after a year of marriage and is happy, but stressed.
This weekend, my husband and I, we decided to pass it to relax at home doing nothing, as he must one take. Instead Rowena has been with us because they do not know where to go ... has the classic scene of his wife who leaves slamming the door, then sin has no place to spend the winter and is due to enter into our already crowded home.
Rowena is a good girl, but hates three things: children, animals and disorder. In fact my house there are two infants under two years, a cat, the new dog Santamaria, two goldfish and a dazzling casino that Sexsax oxfordianamente called "fuckin 'mess."
Since we had not relax and take a deserving club, we spent Saturday and Sunday to invent distractions to lift the morale of Cosette. And since Cosetta to every hint of a decline in our verve, clung to talk about her marriage, I and the Saxon martyr poor we had to keep the profile always high, never falling, never a distraction. E 'was exhausting, we faced on Saturday night with a restaurant, walk beneath the flood and stop at the joint to drink, with the spontaneity of two deported.
Fortunately on Sunday we relieved with the help of other friends who have joined us for a lively afternoon crackling that my husband liked it a lot, smiling with his eyes bloodshot. It seemed Freddy Krueger with conjunctivitis from stress.
Cosetta Sexsax has stayed in the study, and this morning at 6:30 I found my husband on the couch that was tearing her hair a few that still remain ..

"Nicole ... still asleep."
"eh, are you ..."
"shit, I am six and a half and I have to work!"
"sooner or later you will raise, you'll see"
"on what time work?"
"store opens at 16, today is Monday"
"but good! Great! Cock! Only in Italy on Monday morning, the shops are not opening, that rule of the cock. Fuck!"
"ssssssh, if you feel ... PiccoloD speaks softly and relaxed, you have to rest this week. Okay, I'm going to run. Cia '"
"leave me so?"
"What can I do? I can not enter the room and throw her out of bed at six just because you you have to work. you will do it later. cia '"
" oh no, now you stay here and suffer with me. it is not right that I gnaw on its own, is a your friend, and it is your fault if now occupies the sofa bed of my study "
" What is all this and your my ? ? flying low, love, this is my home "
" tomorrow sleep outside, a kennel and a bowl prepariamole "
" okay "
" what are you doing? "
" I'm going to do without going to run the shower, make breakfast and then wake up. you owe me a big favor of "
"And the trip to Iceland?"
"ah yes. I've paid off the trip to Iceland, with this. We're even."
"You are very dear."

0 comments:

Post a Comment