Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Answers To Cell Respiration Lab
How hard is it to collect ideas about what has happened to me these days and write! But I try.
From Florence to London on Friday 29.
Finally we stayed in our house (I am reminded every time I see the movie "The house of our dreams"). Finally, the power company has put us light, miracle (the times are worse English than Italian, although my husband is a citizen of London. Who cares? She said the officer on the phone. Rightly, on the other.). We finally have water, smelly water English that I do not ever drink, but 've got it. Finally, the flush toilet operates without trembling over the chandelier. We finally have a shred of bed. But lacking a bidet. I do not remember if I ever wrote something about the lack of bidets in foreign lands. I'll be brief: it is a significant problem. The undersigned is forced to squeeze into the tank scraped the house of my dreams several times a day, losing precious time, but otherwise lives.
for ADSL (broadband as they call them ) and the telephone line to wait another year, I'm afraid.
The house is very pricey, reminds me of the movie "Lady and the Tramp", but honestly falls apart. Ale'mpossible is working on the renovation project for several months now, promises to make the house modern and functional without compromising on style Victorian. Boh, promises, promises, but I see something very far from achieving. Sexsax pushing for everything at once, especially the transfer of the family.
However our festive days in London have gone so exciting. Do not tell what we have done on Halloween because I was too ashamed, there are things that are respectful of both parents, or who can tell.
Instead I will say that I have a friend in London who was not well and that is finally getting better, but much better. There is hope and that was the most beautiful London parentheses.
Tuesday morning we left for Stavanger. From stars to crabs. In London because I'm fine, I enjoy it, I feel at home, the city is chaotic and inconsistent as I am, etc.. A Stavanger ammoscio me. For heaven's sake, everything civilized, but what a drag ... so I could stay in Geneva. Ok, I married and I have to be well st'uomo transfers Scandinavia.
Last night I also had to undergo a formal dinner, I have already explained in this post What are .
I knew from Florence, I would have touched st'agonia, so I had to dress stamped in advance with suitable Betty Boh bought in the shop of a friend of ours, the only store in Florence clothing that has never seen colors and still not proposed, otherwise approval is everywhere.
Dinner from which they are returning fresh (few hours have passed, insomnia, among other things) he saw me upset. We were in a round table in the company of a few pieces of shit ... ... haem bigwigs. I was close to the wife of one of the pieces. A woman in her fifties, rebuilt from head to foot, about six feet high, with the blond chignon, a necklace with white gold and diamonds that alone was worth the whole room. In short, the classic chick that kick myself in the ass just because there is dry. I spoke without looking into his eyes, he has not eaten a saw nothing (well, or puts a pound on the sides anorexic ...) and put me depression. Her work as "follows her husband." What
bitterness ... what I am doing these days. What infinite bitterness.
I almost felt bad, and I decided: I will not ever.
Sexsax told me many times that I stress to no avail, I could avoid working, I could be in London to look after the renovation of the house to raise my two young child to attend a mending of cashmere sweaters. I always sent him fuck off and he also enjoyed the fact I am, he likes that I have something of mine, all mine. But when the house is ready and I will have no excuse not to move to London, what will become of me? I will never ass Dry with the bun, I want you to know this. And I'll never one who gives French lessons in English bored, I want you to know this. I have a job that satisfies me, and I keep it, I want you to know this.
What balls these compromises .... because I got married?
Ah yes, because Sexsax is cool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment