Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How Tomake A Jig Doll

A weekend between ommmini



weekend and I very nice to her offspring came from Swiss territory Ale'mpossble and Daddy. Unfortunately
found a Florence under a flood (though the cathedral, Renzi did spread the green grass), LittleL with colic and tummy with fever PiccoloD tooth. But despite the various Scazzi, we managed to spend a pleasant two full days.

My brother in advance for my father signed the permission to enjoy it fully, because my dad is a bit 'a leading lady, always wants the stage all to himself and leaves little room for others. Must tell, tell, tell by his voice-prim- everything that has happened. Listened to the last hard recipe for chicken with mushrooms. It 's wonderful listen to him, but forget that there is something else. It 'not just a defect.

My brother however, is the opposite. He does not talk much, in fact, actually does not say shit. If I were not as pervasive influence in December, by this time our conversations would be "how are you?" "Well ... are you?".
But I've always been quite troublesome to him. His being "on his" depends above all on its superiority convinced. He thinks he's better than others, which is probably true, but this has always given the air of a nasty son of a bitch, that really is not.

He is officially depressed, unofficially, however, is fine. He sleeps when it comes to sleep, eat, do sports, working, raising two children and "playing the organ." So I would say is anything but depressed. So we've spent two days talking about his depression .

Sexsax was a Passover, two fortunes in three (not a bad average) loves my brother and my father and my mother hates. But the hate in a bad way, really. Among other things, my husband is a person free from any form of diplomacy, then tell him openly, "I hate you."

know why I hate it: hates her because she would son was accepted as any person, the important thing is that "professionally right." She told him when we decided to live together and he's not what if the head is raised.

Mutterja really is not bad, is not superficial and is not affected. It 's just hard, like titanium. Does not dissolve, resistant to acid attack, does not bend, does not warp and it sounds as it passes the metal detector. It 's a practical person, not romantic. So the important thing for her is the "accommodation" to work ... 'MOUNT much if he is a son of a psychopathic terrorists, it is important that work and do it well. So Sexsax is ideal for her son, even if he knows not to be his nice. When asked how she is what she always answers "is a good husband." As if to say: "I like ice cream?" "No, today I went to the museum."

Returning to our weekend, I spent in a rather agitated. Saturday night we all (including friends) in a Brazilian, a magna Churrascheria where if and if Zompa. My father has found himself very well in his sixties, has also spoken with a Brazilian dancer of the political situation in South America, she was obviously concerned ... the tit ... ds was really concerned because peeped constantly.

Yesterday all parties, brother, father and husband.

And now begins my week of single mother, begins hard times, bleak days .. while he enjoys in the United States.

been better if "professional" was not "okay", I'm not titanium, unfortunately.

0 comments:

Post a Comment