Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Fakes De Paty Manterola

Italians do it worse



Abstract: this post is a relief, anger, indignation (if the anger still exists, some say that 'I hold).

I broke my balls that I did not, I'm sick of seeing as an emeritus 'mbecille elected by as many retired' mbecilli, ruin an entire population in the presence of the rest of Europe. Once again, Italians go to be what it is, or perhaps what a little 'are - this paved the nano wins. With the erection of the provincial always ready, and homophobic Neanderthals to the core. The

want to say it all? The average Italian does not know to do is believe to be the epitome of the sensual world, to know all the secrets to satisfying a woman, to learn more of the icy Anglo-Saxon, the Boche drives, boastful of the Alps. In fact, the average Italian is selfish, proceeds to clichés, the woman has an idea that even in the Middle Ages had, always use the same ways, the same approaches, the same techniques. E 'predictable, monotonous, often greedy, argumentative. It's always the same gay jokes, some thirty years. Perhaps the average Italian does not know that women hate it when a man is gay jokes, because the average woman knows that the joke hides an unnecessary and vulgar display of manliness. So the average woman repels the man who makes jokes about homosexuals, but also what he boasts of the achievements, what it is sprinkled with perfume, what ever not emerge without the belt matched the shoes, what's three hours before the mirror , the one that says mom cooks good, what's a woman for ten years but betrays her twice a month (and then maybe if the bride as well) ... all Italian defects.

I'm generalizing? Yes, I'm doing and I accept the responsibility, because at this moment I do not have it with that pig of Mr. B, now I have it with the Italians for men who have decided that I'm representing them pork . Well if you take that tight, I look over in the meantime.

0 comments:

Post a Comment