Enamel "chocolat" What I'll never
Delightful weekend in Geneva, after yet another fool of panic on the plane, we have decided once again to reach - from London-Switzerland by car.
Sunday lunch was held with the company of her aunt in Strasbourg and a few friends in Geneva. Mutterja prepared a pranzone stratospheric, the kind that you sit down and rise again to 13 to 15. My grandson
Mimi one of the two sons of my brother, I wrote a sweet letter attached to a door-pens made with his hands. Translate to Italian phrase that shocked me the existence
Dearest aunt Nicole, I love you, I want you so much, but so much I could burst, just after the outbreak if no longer exist, so you have to find a solution that pleased us both. I've got thinking, and the solution is what do you want some 'less than much.
After reading a thing I could not bring my two grandchildren to the movies. We went to see "very bad me" in French, to the delight of Sexsax "always make me feel bad, next time we go to see the latest in Sorrentino dubbed in German."
I taught my grandchildren, that immediately after seeing a movie, talk about it, too bad, just that we speak. They came out after seeing interesting things, some considerations:
The man is ugly but it is not bad as the woman rose
The three girls are accomplices of the rabid dog, in my plans are made at night
I did not understand why the shark wants to eat and those to which we tifiamo he 's the bad
yellow ones are stupid, the one with glasses seems to Sophia my classmate when he vomits
This movie teaches us not to trust appearances, such as Monsters , co, like Nemo, such as Toy Story, as Coraline, such as Wall-e, such as The Incredibles, in short, as all the films we've seen
The bad man would kiss him at some point because I feel sorry for him, plus penalty of girls without a family, which has the mom ... and yet he is just that bad
Saturday just arrived, we immediately scan the usual part of my family. More detailed than usual because actually LittleL grew, interacts more often opens eyes (green, green ... them Leblanc is in effect) laughs, moves her mouth and emits sounds similar to words, it brrrrrrrrrr with the lips and as she does come out nice bubbles saliva, eats its own legs, able to get his whole hand into his little mouth and begins to be less-dependent mother. He prefers to stay in the arms of men, and when my brother took it, she has unsheathed a toothless smile to me that in three months, had never shown.
Saturday night we went out to dinner with my brother, accompanied by a mysterious lady, our two friends, two colleagues who are Sexsax in Nyon, a friend of Daddy and Daddy horn player who does not know in which symphony orchestra.
We stayed at the Indian restaurant ... my colon begs for mercy, in London, Stavanger and meals of the stay in Switzerland, I really stoned. Diet water in recent weeks.
But we came back late and I trussed Mutterja alarm clock that read, the kids to bed perfectly, no confusion, no signs of panic on the floor like dirty diapers and bottles around the house half full or Gucci drenched in a jar of honey. My two puppies were great, and it was well Mutterja.
"Mom, come in a chat room we do?"
"let's do it here, darling, I would not disturb Sexsax ... will be tired, will sleep"
"but I wanted to talk about cross-legged on the bed, go on your own!"
"okay, wait for me and I change up removal ..."
"no no no, forget it takes too long ... we're here. Tell me what's good?"
"eeeeh treasure, what do you want me tell you, work, always work. And you?"
"what is this polish?"
"as dear, my? Is just a little 'is a darker color ... chocolat
" but what chacolat! Is black! Can not believe it, you put the black enamel! Me to you becomes' dark! "
"Why dear, sometimes you talk like Alberto Sordi? You will not even when you're with your husband's dinner, right?"
"dinners my husband do worse, believe me ... ... let me see that ring again?"
"yes, I took in that antique shop .. you remember, that in the old town?"
"no, I do not have this. Nice though, looks like a lizard "
" but is a lizard ...."
'ring lizard and black enamel .. but you've made the emo lover? "
" you can not do serious talk with you and then What emo? "
" We were fooling around, we were not doing a serious talk ... or not? emo is ... never mind "
" here, now you offend "
" no, I'd like to see more loose. I'll see when we see very little and you're always stiff. left to hang with me. why do not we go out and go have a beer? "
" in the night? Treasury, no .. and then there are the children ... "
" .. and there is also the father of the children! Come on, let's you and me guess svizzerotti two drunk by that we do have a laugh "
" jokes always
"are very serious!"
"treasure, another time we organize ourselves better, I promise that you and I go out alone at night, but now ... I also put the pot roast marinated in wine, we have guests for lunch tomorrow, remember? "
" rocking Saturday night, eh? passed to spice up a piece of beef for pot roast ... I can bring back our chat on my blog? "
" you imagine ... .. but that blog, dear? "
" Good night, Mother "
0 comments:
Post a Comment