It 's a bit like a divorce request, as a mean ' I do Spain, inept I am a woman who has a habit of procreation and not enough for me 24 hours of the day, let alone if I can get to 24 hours less that the 10 step work. If we charge one hour per day for travel (and I was close), another for food, to wash one another for physiological needs me there are only ten. Of these ten will want to stay at least five? Well, I remain filthy five hours a day to do everything else, and this remainder is included in the care of my children. Almost the length of a film by Herzog. It follows that the films of Herzog me I can forget them.
I a contract with the company I work for, but I am also a member. This means that not much will change . At least that's what I told our chief of staff ventilai months ago when the idea. Here, I then I was happy, now I'm worried. But what does this mean? I want to change, however. Because in addition to work less, want less responsibility, less thought, less sleepless nights, less stress. So, unless I want it all.
work commuter waiting for me in February, the month in which we are moving into semi-stable plant in London, begins to seem 'na stuff too fanciful. The idea of \u200b\u200bthe woman all of a piece that moves by air once a week, it disturbs me. But basically I do not belong. Adding to that from a simple teacher, I'm slowly turning into bureaucrat, well, the picture is perfect defeatist.
Not to mention several raids intended by the Norwegian husband who decided that we must follow it as possible, because we are a family .
So in light of this, the idea of \u200b\u200bthe teacher of French or Italian in Anglo-Saxon lands, not so much it makes me sick. But when I enter my office, when I see the development that's been in my work environment, the results obtained, their conquests, their growth, despite the pork crisis and the government, in spite of tax evasion and 'illegality, Well, I feel fulfilled. Andandomene deprives me of a part of me, I would leave something that I helped create, often to cazzum and just trusting my instincts or my creativity (so "butt" ... but to cazzum or ass?), But staggering and making patches, I did. Where do I'll never find a job that gives me a secretary cool, the freedom to act and think and the realization settled? The answer is: nowhere. So I ask the part-time, but I do not go. For this I will work from London, but also by Monculi if necessary. But I need time to grow my two creatures. Until recently it could be replaced, now I PiccoloD claims, and it has all the reasons. My sweet LittleL is my projection, is already a woman, you see how the world looks ... how can I leave in the morning and eight in the evening to find her? What mother would? A mother bitch, that having the ability to survive with part-time, does not ask because she likes to work. I will not be a mother bitch, I decided. So this morning I signed my request part-time.
not let a , plus a need for a pause for reflection .
so hard to be a mother.
0 comments:
Post a Comment