Friday, December 31, 2010

Wife Like To Masterbate In Car

day # 2, # 3, # 4 day # 1







We are currently in Husavik, tiny and beautiful town, inhabited by blond and sweet Icelandic living from fishing, tourism and Whalewatching. We took a small house on the shores of the bay to enjoy our year-end. With us there will be two of our Norwegian friends that joined us this afternoon.
the past few days I have not had time nor strength to write on the blog. We did always walking in the evening we decided it was rarely drunk in pubs. for the overtired.
remarkable little pub Ólafsvík (define magic town that ...), it would be reductive to report, really. Where have we heard a group perform exciting music, what I call "creative Nordic music, very relaxing and enveloping. And we drink good beer with unpronounceable name (not even remember it). Among them
Icelanders speak Icelandic, but the unofficial language is English, the signs are in English, as well as instructions on products applied here and there.
The walks have never been difficult because we chosen routes flat, but very long and because of reduced hours of daylight we have often had the momentum. Aurora Borealis sighted at last! We have failed in the attempt last year, but this year thanks to the stubbornness of my husband, we were able to see and photograph. My canon has had an orgasm. If
magna quite well when you go on the fish, but I felt bad about what I call "pimps". Sexsax being Anglo-Saxon, is used to bundles of pastry with steaming surprises inside ... I do not much, actually. And last night we bought the spaghetti, as two Italian "any ... but I needed to clean energy.
I had it very exciting, especially during our walks ... I moved, I cried a lot, a lot. I have wonderful memories of our honeymoon, but this is perhaps the most intense ...

The small program now is trekking in the area, a little shopping, perhaps on a boat ride, skype link up with the children and dinner with our friends.

I wish you all happy new year.




0 comments:

Post a Comment