Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Purell Kill Herpes Virus

LOVE' - PART THREE




"Love does not need to beg or even demand it.

Love must have the strength to draw confidence in himself.

Then you will not be dragged, but drag. "

H. Hesse


Love is not something that I can ask, beg. S ignifica I'm depending on someone. And if you depend on, there is no love in me. When I ask someone to love me, this means that there is no love in me and I ask others. But the others have it? Where did it come from?

If you are like me, they have to ask. I do not have it, I ask another aspect that has and can give it. Otherwise he is selfish. But how do I get love? Must produce it. Or will he ask someone. The route stretches, each asks the other, no one has, to all ends up missing. Missing so much love than what we ask! Everyone feels robbed of love. What little I was asked by a third party. And in the end will miss both. And 'love makes sense to ask someone else?


If there was love in me, do not ask anyone. Nobody would ask you to love me.


wonder if it means that in reality I did not. Why did not I? Why are reduced to being a beggar? When I want someone to love me I am a beggar. When I depend on reviews, ratings, availability of others, and when I rely on books, horoscopes, TV, weather, banks, changes in the market, the moods of the partners, I am a beggar. Perhaps there is nothing wrong with being a beggar, but always depend by others. Becomes a burden, we end up being each other's burdens.


"The truth is not the end of the journey, but it is the sum of the actions you do to win."

Aleandro Jodorowsky


There will always be people that will help me. Fill my bowl of their garbage. This will be. Give me what I ask, will accept my request . But if there were Love would not need to ask. If I ask and I is given then it is not love. It's a make do, make me happy, but not love. Love is. overflowing, exploding, unable to contain himself, does not wait for requests, runs from the object of his love without knowing how to stop.

Love does not ask his alms. Love is. When beggar will be given what I love is not love. E 'begging, garbage. Love sought is not enough, not satisfied, often tired. I want it again and again. Rubbish heap, which is not love.


Try another love means not having love in themselves.

So how can love and be loved? Who can give to others what you do not really know how to give, can not give even to himself?


If I did not love myself I will be unable to receive them. It will help, rescue, salvation in times of need, but not love. Love is not effect vacuum. Where there is emptiness, there can be love. For this sense of emptiness inside will not be filled by the request: is a love that is not there and who wants to be filled by a love that was offered.

But what is Love?

Continued ...



"Remember that you similar to the windows: glitter and shimmer in the sun, but when the darkness reveal your beauty only if you have a light within. "

Elizabeth Kubler-Ross

-

0 comments:

Post a Comment