considerations:
- For the New Year's Eve we decided to make a dinner Husavik, the cottage, along with two friends. Nothing particularly glamorous, but we decided to dress for evening, as four idiots. I have sprayed also the lacquer with glitter ... and those damn brilliant Cosini were stuck everywhere. After almost two weeks, Sexsax them is found in the navel.
-I went back to work full-time. In the sense that I know when I start but I do not know when I finish. Work well on the weekends. The morning slips away from me fast thanks to the lessons, a little 'less in the afternoon where my work becomes so bureaucratic and boring. But now they hotel in Milan, just finished lesson for instructors (I feel much more educated than before) and I got in the room to relax ... not all of the cloud has a silver lining.
-Sexsax Sunday in London broke his arm playing tennis . E 'fell ill, he slammed his arm violently and well thought of breaking the radio. Luckily there was his friend who is a doctor, advised him what to do and took him to hospital. Yesterday he returned to Florence and when I came home I looked good, and it is true ... in a week is thin.
- Small and Little are increasingly full of resources from which to draw. Little is now keen to any Pixar movie. Some dialogues knows them by heart, and also mimics the scenes, especially those of Ratatouille, His favorite movie. I can only rejoice. Little is voracious, puts pounds and inches here and there. He has blond short hair, two eyes light stretched like his father and two large thighs. I sincerely hope that sooner or later "fashion show" a little bit.
-Tonight I'll take Frecciarossa as this morning, I am skeptical on the proper functioning of the line access, if it works as leg make a claim for damages. So now it's fashionable. I will not take Sexsax why can not drive with his arm fence. A husband who does not drive, that does not work hard, who does the shopping, who does not cook, who needs a hand take a shower, fuck off that fate every two to three, is a pain in the ass. But we love the same.
0 comments:
Post a Comment