The last time I saw Stavanger (the notion of time is not my forte, I have passed two weeks, approximately) I found a delightful shop selling decorations for the tree, wood. I could not resist and a dark afternoons, I bought a small tree. Then we went to rob the shop and I also discovered that the lights for the tree from Norway, are more beautiful and less Chinese than Italian ... I think phenomenal discovery. In the evening, when he returned Sexsax, we did our Christmas tree from Norway. The result is not the best, there is an overload in the lower part of decorations, decorations pitches, but as not to allow PiccoloD to measure his artistic talent? A St. Albans
, in our eternal home renovation, I had decided not to. First of all because the balls cost England a bang and a half (with the same amount in four eat for a month) and then because I and the children we worked all'addobbo Pipe Tree Lord and Lady Lovely. A two-meter Alberone full of pendants that are broken, basically a time bomb. In putting onto a ball-shaped crystal Santa Claus, I had to put up with the story well the Christmas of 1985 when it was a small Sexsax Sexsax and even then wondered why you have to use a meta-algorithm for the cash flows. Do not carry the story, because it is almost embarrassing.
a couple of days we are in Florence, finally. Do not spend Christmas here in the cradle of the Renaissance, but in Geneva, the cradle of banks and watches ... a difference of zero (as they say in Florence). But our house in the true sense of the term, is this. So how do the tree? Among other things, Saturday night at my house there is the usual Christmas party with friends (about thirty guests) and the tree is required. I have not
a plastic tree because, do not speak loud, but pollute more than the real trees. I understand it is easy to spend once, store the tree in the basement or attic after the holidays ended, and forget about it. Instead go to a nursery every year, buy a tree, carry it home as you svacca the machine with needles, maybe bring it up to the fifth floor ... and then back to the nursery (or planted in the garden) when Christmas is over ... well, is more complex.
But the plastic tree is something unspeakable (and then someone explains to me why it's called "green")
a-is made in China, then surely flammable and toxic.
-b is a product of the chemical industry, therefore the production of a plastic tree pollutes more than the use of an SUV in a year, damaging (among other things) to those trees that we delude ourselves to protect purchasing plasticone a green. C-
is ugly.
The real tree instead:
a-is no longer torn forests as they did a millennium ago, but it is cultivated by nurseries
b-costs less and usually you can report where he taken
c-is much better looking
's why I always buy a real tree, most have been planted in our garden (I have a corner that looks like a forest), but some have reported them where I bought them. And not because I am good, but because they are a pain in the ass ecologist.
And then you would like to enter a nursery ITALIAN, run by father, mother and son, ITALIAN, ITALIAN who grow their plants and to € 20 (less than a plastic tree in Chinese) to a family ITALIAN?
So, as I said, well we made the third tree.
None of these trees will see us spend Christmas with him, we're going to Geneva, where there will be a fourth tree in which the hands of my kids have not even put a ball. But he asked me Mutterja if I make a LittleD doodles. Did a tree theme "child" and filled with drawings done by his nephews, relatives and friends. I must be honest, my son as well as beautiful and intelligent, he can also draw very well. His teachers are proud of the nest, of course we are more. His forte is the bee (the bee, which he pronounced drebiiiiiiii). He manages to draw the insect better than me (not that we want very much, in fact). One of these days scans his work and try to put it online. In my opinion it will create a fan club.
Note aside, I'm excited. Today on the late afternoon, me and my amateur company, we go on stage with Mary Poppins. The show will do in a school complex. I have always loved children very much, I hope to make them laugh and make them sing and maybe I can not even out of tune too ... we'll see!
0 comments:
Post a Comment