Monday, December 6, 2010

Recover My Files 3.98

A quiet weekend of fear




are happening a lot of things in my fucking life, yet I can not write ... it will be cold?
Daddy is in Moscow to be cool, Mutterja is in Israel, Ale'mpossble it appears they are mating with the same woman for too time with family and I, Saturday (in the throes of a header of Anglo-Saxon nature, I had nothing to do) we decided to take a few days to tie his boots at the foot and then rolled in the snow somewhere in Switzerland.
The beauty of 'sti seats is that at night you sleep naked (well last night I opened the window, I was gasping), and the day you die of cold out .. but you sweat, so in the end it feels warmer than mid-August in the center of Florence (never tried to go in the center of Florence, with high temperatures? Well, I tell you, you risk an aneurysm).
Yesterday morning it snowed a lot, so no skiing. Instead, the weekend was spectacular, and I have risked life three or four times because of the insane snowboard. Then someone explain to me why you put the snowboard hats idiots. That is (indeed, CIE) may be an idiot to get a driver's license must necessarily be wearing a hat with pompom jerks and rattles? Cie, one can see a mile away that are stupid, CIE, no matter remarked.
The off-piste, criminalized so much, I love him. Too bad that so many love him, love him and pity the fools on a snowboard.
I had half a mind, I wanted to try to put PiccoloD skiing, but Daddy has opposed with all his strength, so my little one is doing a lot of laughs with the bob, the only concession of the father, pact that goes with him and nobody else, and that the descent does not exceed the slope of 2 percent. Strange, because it is generally Sexsax wild, reckless, irresponsible and child. She puts on steep chutes and very hot in summer, the swinging on the swing to make him go around the death, tosses and takes the fly, pulls him up from the feet and makes him do the bell, with the dress shirts short sleeves in February in the snow ... the change Daddy, I becomes apprehensive.
This morning we are taking time to stop and wait for the snow to get out. Santamaria has already prepared the plan for the day, it will read A Christmas Carol at PiccoloD LittleL and make you feel at the Polish songs, before out for a walk. I am jealous as a monkey, and I do not know if in the end decide to stay in the hotel too. To listen to the CD of the Polish songs, of course!

Okay, meanwhile Famo breakfast.

Kisses.



0 comments:

Post a Comment