Tuesday, December 21, 2010

How Often Do People Die From Aids

Gloves Swiss






The day before our musical Mary Poppins, was also the day most unlucky year for Florence. The day of "big" snowfall. Less than twenty centimeters disgusting have crippled a city and region, including railways and highways. While Renzi fibrillation clung to facebook been updating like crazy, yours truly faced the storms to reach the school where, shortly thereafter, was to go on stage.
The show went well, the kids are excited because snow is speechless in front of our performance. The staff of teachers has paid off the work done in recent months, preparing a buffet and inviting with high heat exponent. The head teacher (the principals are so called, is not my fault) has informed us that two other institutions would, in January and stay with them.
Well all right ... but we come to the sorrowful notes.
We had booked the restaurant for after the show, the local that we could not reach because of the snow. We settled for a ride downtown, and good Cazzaro, we messed up screaming and pulling snowballs at anything that moved.

My brother has lived a veritable odyssey.

E 'managed to land a hair in the early afternoon, just got off the plane he heard the announcement that all flights were canceled and the airport closed. In his mind he thought of something After a while they would remain, namely "that ass I had."
Exit the airport like any Swiss, Swiss, and how any attempt to see the taxi driver who opened the door and kisses his hands. Instead, like any peg, not only does not see the shadow of a taxi, but opens in the eyes a doomsday scenario.
The exterior of the "mighty" Peretola airport, although in late spring from the idea of \u200b\u200ba big parking lot of a highway, looks like an abandoned warehouse in Alaska.
Then, with the trolley, no gloves, no umbrella, a coat, scarf and a pair of leather shoes, decides to go on foot snow storm.
In the break between the first and second half of the musical, the undersigned is informed that Ale'mpossble vague hungry, cold, with the wounds on his hands and chilblains on your feet, between the avenues of the city, carrying with difficulty the trolley . Rumors tell me that someone saw him sitting in a car broke down while drinking hot tea offered by the Red Cross.
finished the show, while the company was heading toward the center of Florence, I prayed Sexsax to fetch the missing brother. After two hours, I hear news that both are safe and sound at home and you are draining alcoholic stuff.
Upon returning, I find the following scene: My brother inside the fireplace, and I do not speak metaphorically, it was inside. Santamaria which distributes the wet clothes on the different radiators and Sexsax preparing the hot chocolate, and while ago, whispers, shaking his head "comes from Switzerland without a pair of gloves ...".
The poor health of his brother quite worried, ask him to take a hot bath and go to bed. I do not even answer, it performs like a child on punishment and just before going to bed can mean "a city surrendered to a spit of snow I forgot the gloves, but the administration has forgotten to connect the neurons ".
All true, alas.

The next day was the big day, Every year at my house there is the now famous Christmas dinner with friends. A little more than thirty guests, and this time the organization was edible in the hands of her husband, his brother and Lord M. Three men in the kitchen while I was enjoying the warmth of the book.
I have to admit that the temptation to go in and poke his nose in the kitchen was really great, but I managed to keep it at bay, bringing my two kids around, before the park and then to make a snowman, who has LittleL watched with amazed eyes .. that is my beautiful daughter!
PiccoloD decided to sacrifice the power of four disks to make eyes and buttons of the snowman ... we say that he has always used to compose figures on the table and not to play seriously, but without explaining it to his father at 21 months that the game does not do the package of explanations, but the imagination of the child.
Returning home, I took care of the appetizers (you know that fatigue) and I must admit that the dinner was perfect, maybe a little too cooked roast beef, but it seems we should eat well.

very few days left for Iceland, and are very happy, but the idea of \u200b\u200bleaving my children for a week makes me slightly uncomfortable and anxious ... I know it will be fine, but I will miss .




0 comments:

Post a Comment