full working days latter. I knew a couple of students who deserve an in-depth, special people. so it seems. One of them I asked to dinner the other night, there was also a friend of mine (the famous Croquette). My intention was to arrange a meeting. I know it seems bleak, but we are in 2000, people are busy, no time to search for or the partner. I try only to be useful (there are already succeeded once ... with Lord M and Vnondivendetta ...).
Unfortunately, the two have not collimated, indeed, have almost hated for reasons I can not tell (a secret, big secret).
The dinner came to me very, very well, I guess. I made pancakes with salmon, a caciucchino mignon and lemon cake.
Latest filmsss viewed the movies: Hereafter, and I present to you our own. The fabulous first, the second I paid for the ticket just because I love Ben Stiller and his Fotter, but honestly the film is a rather shameful.
Sexsax is currently in London, I still can not move, I have too much work to do in Florence. Sunday will go from London to Boston, perhaps back to the middle of next week. He says he is tired, angry and in pain because of the arm. Mah .. how can you be pissed off in London?
Ale'mpossble arrives in a few hours, we will spend almost a week together. I'm excited because it is really long time since we are alone together. Maybe for a year.
I repeated the tests with the company in two weeks we have been here with Mary Poppins and after we give up barefoot in the park, we had already staged two years ago. E 'changed the male lead, Sergio is gone and was replaced by a nice little chap (23 years) with an incredible voice. If you give me permission, I speak to him soon on the blog.
I wanted a haircut, but I changed my mind. And not because my husband does not want, no no no no, but because I want to make Eve in the Garden of Eden. But I want a fig tree in full, I'm not just a leaf, Adam must have the features of Matthew Goode (entered into my personal Olympus figaggine of men).
Mica pork rinds.
0 comments:
Post a Comment