Thursday, January 27, 2011

Clear Stretchy Cm 4 Days Before Period

LOVE '- PART SIX




The right way and the wrong to act can be found in little things.

Hagakure, Book step 170


All about love. Every magazine, book, newspaper, broadcasting, religion is about love. I love my country, the king, the football team, the books, the lake, my home, family, God

Love is an idea? What I love God, who I love? Something I do not know, that deep down I do not understand, the projection of my image, the values \u200b\u200bI believe in, myself, my idea of \u200b\u200bthe world and eternity, in the guise of justice, as I think it is noble and holy, right? God I love this when I reflected in him? I love it when I reflected in him?

I love it when submerging it destroys the earth with the flood? When it allows daily injustice in its name? I feel love for him? I hate people who commit a crime, I am disgusted. And I love a Being who I am convinced it exists, otherwise I could not love him, and that he eradicated humanity as a whole. E 'possible? Or maybe you do not love him at all. Maybe I strive to love Him by faith. Then love is stress, a test of my will?


Where love reigns the impossible can be achieved.

Indian Proverb


Love is the answer to my pain. But first I must find out what it is. It is not enough to define it. I can understand what is it? What will I know when I meet him? Finding him will know that you love it?

My religion defines love, traces the paths, calls for testing and behavior. My family sets out rules of love. The company where I live test calls for love and belonging. Other religions, families, companies set different rules. Each love it defines, interprets, idealize, realize differently.

Love changes depending on the situation or an underlying concept, forever? Love adapts to reality or is reality that must change if it wants to finally live in a dimension of love? What is Love? E 'worship, sleep together, emotional exchange, friendship, collaboration, mutual sacrifice, common struggle, and this love? It can be divided into sacred and profane, human and divine, carnal and spiritual, or is there only love?

E 'personal or impersonal? Moral or immoral? Intimate or collective? E 'a sentiment? E 'emotion? E 'pleasure and desire? And all together? Or is it something special, specific? Because if everything is love we can take anything and call it love. But in reality tell us that love is very precious and special, so it can not be all, have to be particularly .


All these questions indicate that we have some ideas about 'love. From where?


ideas about what should and should not be. A model, a cultural code. To understand what love must first break free from the code, which are immersed in the beliefs, put aside the ideology of what should, should not be, find out for myself what is love. I must reject that which religion, society, family, friends, what every person and every book has said it, because I want to find out for myself what it is.

What is really not what it should be. How to find out what is Love? And not to express it, give it away, give it away, but to know what it is in itself.


"Love is spontaneous grass, not a garden plant."

Ippolito Nievo


'Go and kill for the sake of your country. " You Love? "Forget the sex for the sake of God." And 'love? "Stay away by him for his own good. " And 'love? Love is desire? Can there be love without desire for what is love? Then I can say that love and desire, or desire that is? Desire and pleasure. If there is no pleasure to say that love does not feel pleasure and joy in his subject, but then it is not love, it is repulsive. It 's so?

For most of us love is desire and pleasure. Pleasure derived from the senses, by attraction, by satisfaction. What physical attraction, sensuality, and gives you the momentary total abandonment of myself, find myself in the moment together with the object of my love / pleasure. When this was particularly confusing in daily return. It remains a thought, memory, the state of abandonment and well-being and want to repeat, and repeat, that state: there was concern, problem, I split, but freedom, abandonment, merger, please. I call it love.


"Love? Perhaps in time, knowing worse. "

Ennio Flaiano


But sentimentality and emotion is not love. They live quietly outside of it. Same for the pleasure and desire, even love can not produce the well-being and neglect to which they are hungry.

In fact, belong to another, to be psychologically nourished, carries the inevitable price of anxiety, fear, jealousy, guilt, fear. Price they are willing to pay just to repeat the experience, I draw the welfare state, from the report. But living this kind of feelings at the same time there can be love? My mind can share these feelings every day, so soft or striking, and at the same time experience the love?


Or just live in the simulacrum of love, not knowing really what it is, without ever achieving it?


Continued ...

-

0 comments:

Post a Comment