Our house is as we left. With its parquet polar, polar squalid its baths, its cuisine and its polar tank fire pole. But the temperature is similar to what can be find in Bangkok on any day of unbearable heat. O in the center of Florence in August. These penguins are good fishermen and they know that the dry heat in the house is bad, this adds a kind of air humidification system. The result? Warm and humid, almost unbearable for those accustomed to a Florentine house of the early twentieth century that we must breathe to warm stronger (despite all the work done), or restructuring in an English house where the heater only works if you make a phone call of protest.
We tried to turn down the thermostat, incredible, is the same: the same heat. Santamaria, who has always been used in Poland to heat with wood stove in holidays (otherwise heat up taking a barrel) sclera, poor thing. Children around the house in summer and kept in spite of everything are always sweaty. Even last night we slept with the window slightly open (so there are no thieves here) and yesterday Sexsax "A London run of protest phone calls because I'm cold, I make phone calls of protest in Florence because the boiler is broken and I do Stavanger phone calls of protest because I too hot. My dream is to live in a house no matter where you call to survive the temperatures. "
The weekend we spent in the company of some friends who have brought us to skate on the fjords. The ice is pretty choppy and it is good for someone like me who suck at skating, virtually brakes alone. A friend of ours has fallen badly, all have managed not to laugh but me. I started a loud laugh, for which my wife is very ashamed. But the fall was really hilarious, it seemed Sport Goofy (DVD that looks small in continuation).
We went afterwards to eat at an Indian restaurant. I do not like Indian food, however Sexsax is a real fan. Able to eat huge quantities of stuff that I support the language if we only drink for three days. And the definition of 'not hot' for Indian food is equivalent all''Nduja Calabria. Although I trawled the menu and made all conveyed without the written Hot beside the rice and chicken that have brought me was almost inedible.
After dinner we asked our friends at home for a drink (the alternative was the pub tour, which the Norwegians are almost every night). They quaff the whole bottle of Vodka and have led to half that of Scotch. Yet she, a pretty blonde girl, drunk as a longshoreman in Genoa (assuming that the longshoremen in Genoa, drink) and without effect. A normal person would expect that a woman (thin and blond) after having swallowed large quantities of wine at dinner, and bicchierozzi of spirits after dinner, give at least some signs of imbalance. But no, fresh as a daisy, a lot smarter than me and also be able to ask "I know you are sleeping, but I could show your kids?".
To reciprocate the kind invitation to the Indian restaurant, last night we invited them to dinner. They want a decent Italian dinner (or French). I prepared the noodles and sauce bouillabaisse de poulet, so I fulfilled both wishes.
the evening in bed, and was fanning the leaflet with OBS, Sexsax:
"Did you see that girl stands up well as alcohol? It's not like you after you turn a glass of wine. .. clown in that stupid Italian name escapes me ... "
" Berlusconi? "
"But no, I mean ... what the sex indefinitely."
"Capezzone?"
"No, not a politician. A true clown, rather stupid."
"Given that the clowns are all pretty stupid, if you tell me the sex indefinite clown I might come to mind Solange, but I doubt you know who he is."
"Who is Solange?"
"Never mind, it is better
" Come on ... that clown idiot wife of that type which transmitted the funeral on television. Among the other only in a country like Italy a prime minister more a host of ministers attend the funeral of the husband of a clown "
" Aaaaaaaah! Sbirulino! Ahahahaha! Sbirulino "
" It took a lot to tell? "
" Love, how can I think of you after you were born. you grew up and lived in London and after you have studied in places like Cambridge. I know who is Sbirulino "
" Honey, I underestimate "
0 comments:
Post a Comment