Friday, January 21, 2011

Homemade Chesire Cat Cake

E '- PART FOUR




" Love can only come when the mind is not present. "

Jiddu Krishnamurti


I love because I'm afraid loneliness. But this is the reality? E 'reality that loneliness is a condition that leads me to not be death, the need for love or maybe this is also an illusion?


If we truly listen, with your heart, mind, the necessary vacuum, then we will love. And space. And time.


I wondered where to find time and space to listen. I organized, I struggled, I could, sometimes failed. In the end, I saw that everything is limited, but I got sacrificed, I ran, I won and even lost.

But I know that if I listen really, my heart, mind, my being, for the time taken away from everything else, then I will have time and space. And love. If I know I love you. Although imperfect, defective, poorly incapable learn to love me.


" In love, money buys time, place, intimacy, comfort and a small corner to be alone."

Mae West


It will take time. Maybe life is not enough. But it will be a life spent in the discovery of love. It is not difficult, just scary. Listening is scary. The truth is appalling. Not because it really is, is that the truth is not what I expect to be. It 's something I do not know. And what we know is not always scary.

listening, my mind is quiet, I do not need to seek, I do not need to distract myself. Listening is the seed in good soil. There's nothing that I should do, the seed grows and multiplies.

If I have that feeling, which is rather a quality, depth, beauty, whether it is with me, I need not ask anyone else. Are already complete. Can I give it to others. There exists in abundance.


actually listen to me if I knew love would solve the problem.


But what is love?


"When you really love, you'll find waiting for you."

Oscar Wilde


Continued ...





0 comments:

Post a Comment