Monday, February 7, 2011

Ibuprofen And Heart Burn

LOVE' - PART SEVEN




" Love is a disease rebel, who has his cure in itself, where the sick do not want to heal, who is not sick want to recover. "

Ibn Hazm


Love is not a product of thought. The thought is the past. Can remember, recreate love but not experience it. Love is not thinking.

Love is always on the present. It is not "love" or "I loved."

If I know love will not follow anyone. Love does not obey. I love when there is no respect or disrespect. I know love? To love without hate, jealousy, anger, condemnation, without wanting to interfere or make comparisons with what the other person does or thinks. So what does that mean?

Where there is love there is no comparison? When I love someone with all your heart, mind, body, my whole being, there is no comparison?


When I abandon myself completely in love then there is the other, there can be no comparison because the other is in me.


Love has responsibilities and duties? In duty there is no love. The structure of duty in which they are trapped destroys love. Replaces it with a pale simulacrum of nature that I know, but dare not reveal it to myself, accepting it as "love." Forced to do something out of duty, from my duty, not love what I do. I can accept it, but not love.


" Love is free, it is never subject to fate."

Guillaume Apollinaire


When there is love there is no duty or responsibility. I know, everything happens inside of me, I take a look, in full: my family, nation, creed, religion, my pain, my tears, myself, if there is no love only ugliness inside me.


When my heart sees this, it turns out really, then the truth is revealed, and shall end my pain.


find out what I want to love but I fear the truth. I fear the end of the illusion, not to find love, it's all a fiction that I have built. I applied a label that does not reflect anything, it does not contain anything. The void behind. I could not find love. I might want to destroy all fiction. I might lose your way, that I make all my life based on I love the idea, that is not love but only its representation.

But this is fear and fear is not love. If I fear, no love. Dependent is not love. It is not jealousy, possessiveness, the desire to dominate, to force myself, to manipulate my success or the good of others, the success of others with my means.

not love everything. They are simulacra in which I try to hide anger, resentment, hatred, feelings of deprivation, then conventionally defined as Love.


I asked my ex-wife to make love again. He said "over my dead body."

And I said, 'Well, yes ... as always "

Woody Allen


And 'this' love' that the company asked me to control, be accepted, predictable. Deprived of life, energy and beauty, so dangerous in an organization that wishes to remain identical to itself, devoid of disruptive life force.

responsibility and duty are not love. Self-pity either. The anguish of not being loved is not love. Love is not the opposite of hatred. So what, what ...?

Continued ...


-

0 comments:

Post a Comment