found love without looking for is' only way to find it.
J. Krishnamurti
Can I meet Love without discipline, thought, effort, book, teacher, guide? Meet him as he meets a beautiful sunset? Being immersed like a traveler lost in a day of rain, which wets the depths? Meeting him unaware, not as a result of an effort, project experience?
Like a fragrant flower that I can smell it or ignore it. The flower is there. I'll be near or far to the flower does not matter. It 'beautiful, rich aroma, distributes it to those who want to accept it. I decide to sniff deeply, looking at him with pleasure. Or ignore it. Love is there.
Love comes when it wants and how he wants, naked and free and not ask them passports with impunity because it violates customs.
Paolo Mantegazza
Love is not of time. And 'here and now. Always new, fresh, alive. It is the memory of love, nostalgia for a past. It has no yesterday or tomorrow. E 'beyond the confusion of thought. Only an innocent mind knows what it is Love. And an innocent mind can live in the world, which is not innocent.
I can find love, this wonderful size, that man seeks eternally in the sacrifice and adoration, in the relationship, sex, in any form of pleasure and pain, when my thoughts comes to understand himself, and of course comes at the end of the process of thought. The dreaded end. The love is there.
Love is blind but able to see from a distance.
Russian Proverb
go beyond the thought and time really means to go beyond the pain. Means being aware of a different dimension called love. But I can not reach the beautiful spring. I tried but I've found. I tapped, squeezed my senses, filling them with experiences to arrive at what is called Love, but did not last. I have to keep this fire will go out otherwise. And I'm tired. And this Love?
love I can reach only when I stop torturing my senses, sight, hearing, smell, taste, touch, trying to make him experience what love is. Love is beyond the senses. There will access more watching, enjoying more, hearing, touching. You can rejoice in my view, to color my day and gratify my senses, but never love. Will not give him my life.
At this point many will wonder if you should spend efforts in search of that mythical Love, because so many things "is not". Maybe you can live very well without, enjoying instead the emotions that our bodies and our minds give us, without going too far in the search. In fact this is the human condition: it feeds on many things we call love, try to keep alive the feeling we call love, stimulates the senses to keep alive Love, you ask if he feels it is still love.
Love is like the fever comes and goes without that you will have no part.
Stendhal
What I found does not last forever. I understand. I'm tired, I met this really is love. What will I do then? I will fight, fight, I will try, will plan, m'impegnerò. But I realized that it will not serve. I never want to know the simulacrum of love, I've met too many times.
I do not know what to do.
I decide to do nothing. Absolutely nothing. I will not hear anything, I do not believe anything anymore. Closely by the most complete, unknown, surprising silence. Despite the incentives mad, I want to stay in that silence, and they go away, because I discovered the deception and they know that there is no love, no longer can misleading. Then I realize that I do not try, do not want, do not go hunting, there is absolutely a center.
Then there is love.
That love is everything, everything that we know of.
Emily Dickinson
_
0 comments:
Post a Comment