- I have to be careful because I have sent emails without rereading.
- How do you get that stuff in that color and that bill, I say: how?
- If you prepare everything, maybe I can go without water in the throat. Pizza tonight?
- I Did I also said among other things, changed by God!
- Or maybe it's better not to have dinner and go straight to bed.
- I spent half an hour to be ashamed for her, at her age should have understood that you can not be so sloppy on occasion!
- Maybe a nice hot bath .. a massage, a little 'music ...
- Tell me what would you do? No, it is likely and I do not want you to be offended, but at the same time I must say I hated him.
- a nice glass of red wine ...
- I am a friend of hers, and I can not think about certain things without telling him ..
- .. very relaxing
- reversing the roles, if I'm the one that it is ridiculous, I would like you to tell me! No no, I must tell you, I do call it now?
- lots of sex ...
- Yes, the name now. What do you say?
-... and also a lot of sleep that I need to sleep a lot.
- Yes, but you're saying?
- What?
- How is "what"?
- do not follow you, darling, I'm sorry.
- Why?
- Why I do not give a shit.
- How can you say so?
- But you have heard what was I saying?
- Yes, you want pizza. I care about, however, looks a bit '.
- The only thing you want is not just the pizza. You might re-tune?
- No, because you do not listen to me.
- Not even you do it.
- 1-1, ball up the middle?
- Okay, where to start?
- From the pizza, after that I'm lost. And where I go on?
- You shut up.
0 comments:
Post a Comment