Brain is contained in my body. Is not separate, not connected, it might not. Is already inside the body part thereof. To be connected should be absent or otherwise posted. Brain and body, body and brain. It has no autonomy. It is in the body and can not exist without the body, he would die. There is no mind without body. In reality they have never been divided. I am one. Unrelated. One.
Brain is organ like the heart and kidneys, with different function. It produces no beats, no cleanses the blood. Produces thoughts. I was taught that the heart and kidneys always do the same activities. Brain is different, check everything, handle everything, produces a multitude of different thoughts, never repetitive.
"Tact is the ability to tell a man that has an open mind when it has a hole in your head instead."
Anonymous
They taught that thought is creative act. What mind is a synthesis of the brain together with the totality of thoughts, feelings, culture and experiences. mind generates thoughts. Autonomous, spontaneous, original, perhaps unique, different in each case other thoughts of other minds. So many different thoughts that were created. mind creates thoughts.
I thought. I thought that my thoughts are created, originating. Then I tried to generate the second will. But the thoughts that arose were not the ones you want. I wanted joy and painful birth, happiness, and appeared frustrated, I obtained love and disappointment. I decided to destroy some thoughts: fear, pain, anxiety, envy. It was not possible. Although I have stayed there, the creator of thoughts, I wanted to get rid of, take them away.
What strange things have taught me. The Creator of the powerless. Votes said I'm the creator, but not control mind. They said mind escapes. That there itself, the pilot in me, who wants to gain control but has to contend with thoughts, feelings, culture, experiences, obstacles to its directives. They said mind rebels against itself should control it, does not obey.
I had already understood the joke: do not really know anything and invented. They tried to rationalize the illusion, explaining nothing. Who explains the phenomena becomes authoritative, gained power. It does not matter if the phenomena are not real. The illusion is so strong that few care about the truth, capture, deal with the contradictions. Meanwhile, the purchasing power of teachers, strengthen the illusion.
"A lie is a lie if it is expressed with timidity, it remains a lie if it expressed a hundred times becomes the truth if repeated a thousand times."
Benito Mussolini
My thoughts were not all that different. He even looked like. An event caused a type of thinking. Other events had adverse effects. Plays the event and you play the thought. I was happy before a delicious, steaming plate of spaghetti, with angry motorists arrogant sad when misunderstood, humiliated by the refusal, intrigued by the news, before an ecstatic smile. No matter how many times to repeat the experience, the result was strikingly similar, the same type of event generated the same kind of thinking.
If my mind was really creative was to have a limited system. It was enough to reproduce the event originated, and the same thought, emotion. So I went on vacation cultivate thoughts of rest and relaxation and curiosity, I loved to flow emotions of well being and communion, so do not blow up the discussions to thoughts of violence or hatred. I knew that I react in a certain way when faced with certain events, then I acted accordingly.
government leaders, sociologists, political, religious, familiar with the mechanism, infallible evoke the appropriate stimuli and elicit the kind of reaction, response, suited to their own plans.
"There are things in themselves cause for concern but the views we have of them. "
Epictetus
If I want to feel joy I can not create it by mind I have to go through the experience which will provide joy, through our five senses: the sun on the skin, the caress of a hand, the voice of the beloved, the output from work, the first sip of beer, the contact with ' sea \u200b\u200bwater, watching the sunset, the figure increased payroll. I try to evoke positive thoughts, that mind react with feelings, thoughts of peace, tranquility and hope.
But it has not been mind to create thoughts. I'm just put in a position to stimulate the senses, the sensitivity, so as to try to mind these thoughts, feelings, emotions.
There is no creation at all. Stimulus mind to react in a certain way.
If you do not want to feel pain I can not stop me. I can only act to mitigate the effect: I can decide not to undertake dangerous activities, not tie me down emotionally, take painkillers, drugs, be careful while across the road, not thinking about my inevitable death or thinking about cultivating the hope of a second chance. But not escape the pain by avoiding to create it. Even if I did not create the pain will be there. I can only act in such a way that my reaction to external stimuli is to not feel pain or suffer the effects.
Maybe I think to generate ideas, original thoughts, but they are reaction to external events by one of the components of my body, brain, mind and with all that she is reacting to a challenge that stimulates my senses.
I have found in me thought it was a creation, not reaction.
I have not met anyone who did not act on itself by reaction. Stimulate all their senses in order to achieve the effect. Nobody creates out of nothing the thought of love, evoking at will, and no is master of anxiety and thrown them away at will, someone ponders all his life, looking for the reaction mind: the disappearance of fear, freedom from suffering.
The creative mind was a hoax. The mind is reactive.
There is no way to create a thought of nothing. I can only react to stimuli, try to direct the thoughts arising, like a beaver builds a dam to utilize the waters.
The mind creates the thoughts that he would like. Li suffers.
mind If you decide not to have more thoughts will be over? If you decide what kind of thoughts to create, and only those ones will really? There are self-thoughts? Or every single thought is nothing but the reaction of a specific organ, the brain, an event internal or external to my body, conveyed by the five senses? Each reaction may not be charged with the burden of mind thoughts, feelings, culture, experiences, limits?
If I had any kind of stimuli, conveyed by the senses, mind continue to produce thoughts? If you are the Creator should do it. But I realize that I actually try stimuli so that mind can react bestowing a certain type of thoughts.
"I do not always want what we like or we like what we want."
Daniel Nettle
If approached the flame with my hand, it will pull back. If breathing dust sneeze to expel her. I do not think there's been at this a creative act, but reactive, defensive. But if I submit to the stimulus part of my body in the cranium, it will produce a thought. Not believe that that is a product responsive, but creative. Why?
Because I believe that an organ of my body should act / react differently from another, the brain differently from the heart? Because I believe that bodies are different, because I believe that the mind is the pilot and the heart of the machine? It 'really?
I think the function of thought is different from that of the legs that run like mad when I see a danger? From one hand trying to grasp the object that is falling? From the heart beat slow and steady pace? By the kidneys that quietly carry out their work, unending?
I believe that organs are body and mind spirit, raised, immaterial? In reality there is nothing beyond the body. The body is all I have. I have no way to relate with reality if not in body. There is no kind of relationship that does not pass by my embodiment, the body. Without my body, including limbs, the senses, the organ called the brain, which contains the bag called mind, I am nothing. I do not exist.
"Then the Lord God formed man of dust from the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life and man became a living being."
Genesis 2.7
They taught that thought is autonomous. What is creation and reaction. If it were I, Creator, to dominate my thoughts. Would create them as necessary, abandon them out of their task, recreating them as needed. Yet despite there thoughts mind try to ignore them, destroy them. Can not be evoked, deleted, re-created without problems: suffering the effects of trawling, rigidity, prejudices, fears, obstacles, typical of those who in reality is not a creator but the creature, but does not have the thoughts they have provided.
If the thought is creation fear, anxiety, worry, frustration, anxiety, can not exist. Mind simply decide not to produce them. But if the thought is reaction, then it will go away. Will eventually affect, sometimes dominate, the part of me that I call mind. Who, impotent, can not escape. I will be disillusioned, scared, worried, cover prejudices, anxieties, fears.
The nose continues to react urged sneezing from the dust; mind that continues to react producing thoughts prompted by the stimuli.
"Never ask the way to one who knows. You could not miss. "
Simone Bernard-Dupre
Religion, psychology, charismatic leaders, sages, ordinary people, looking control of their thoughts. If thought it would be easy creation. The effort to control the thoughts shows that there is creation, but reaction. We try to check what was generated by a reaction of mind an event conveyed by the senses or the mind itself.
The thought is the answer, not creation.
Thought is survival of the dangers of the material world. Thought is dependent, not independent, though under the illusion of it. It moves in response to the challenges that reality imposes. Stratifies in mind , creating the substrate of personality
Then mind is nothing but a machine, a computer that responds to a number of situations, information, input, in a way so complex that spin out of control? I'm not creator of my thoughts, but simply reactor compared to what was happening around me, inside me, the illusion that somehow you can be the pilot of myself?
Then mind is nothing but a machine, a computer that responds to a number of situations, information, input, in a way so complex that spin out of control? I'm not creator of my thoughts, but simply reactor compared to what was happening around me, inside me, the illusion that somehow you can be the pilot of myself?
If so, I would be willing to accept?
Continued ...
_
0 comments:
Post a Comment