Reality and fantasy
If you turn it to watch me.
If not running is because he does not want to point out that watching me.
If greets me with a smile is just because the embarrassment.
If it passes three times in a row where I am is because I want to see.
If when he sees me talking with his colleague, it is because he makes comments about me.
If you turn it to see the clock on the wall.
If you do not run is because it is busy at work.
If only greets me with a smile, it's because I'm the shit.
If it passes three times in a row where I am, is to go to the bathroom.
If when he sees me talking with his colleague says it's because the matches yesterday.
What is the reality and what is fantasy?
These things I wrote 10 years ago, have not changed one bit '.
0 comments:
Post a Comment