The secretary
"Love is .. 'is email?"
"What?" But you do, read my mail? "
"Street Mission fooled the eye. The one that says" I'd love to go back to being your secretary, "signed Cynthia. Well?
"Ah, yes. It was my secretary when I worked in the stock market. "
" What the fuck wants to now your ex-secretary ? "
" Greetings. "
" I greet you in a different way, the whole world salutes differently, maybe add a " Regards to your family "or phrases like that ... how is it that this cow is allowed to get the proposals?"
"But it does not proposals! Every time I send a greeting, and now works for a company misses the distant past. "
" Tell that to a brain-damaged, I despite my predicament, I still have functioning neurons. "
" Look, darling, is the really a cow, thou hast been right. Do not be scared, can not competition exist. "
" No no no. I would love to return to be your secretary. It means that there are precedents, at least. "
" You are excessively mischievous, not all people are like you. You can not misrepresent just because you use these systems to communicate with your neighbor. Do you think there are people who do not use sarcasm, the doppisensi and metaphors. Get this: there are. "
" Not the people with whom you communicate, you're not the type. "
" I give up ... I'll show you a picture where she is, so you know that can not be possible. "
"Risparmiatela. You're English, do not count. "
" Eh? "
" You're English. Do you have a taste of horror, are attracted to anything that repels, see Charles ... that chick had to Lady D and went to bed with that spaventapassere, old man with heels and a skirt, and to make matters worse, the whispered sentences on the phone type I would like to be your tampax that even if you say you are Charlize Theron vomiting at the thought .. "
" Well ... ... that excessive vomiting. Theron is a great piece of pussy. "
" ... Sean Connery thinks he is with ... "
" Stoooop! He's Scottish! "
" All right, then think of Ralph Fiennes, who is from a large dumpling with the old one was horrible ... "
" But you hated generalizations? "
" Sometimes you need. Not to mention that Hugh Grant despite gnoccaggine girlfriend, goes off with a horrid puttanone black
"Long live racism! Love, can it be that she has tried it, it can also be to continue to do so, I do not know. But I'm not English that sense, I'd always be the tampax of something soft and comfortable, like you. "
" It always ends with tarallucci and wine ... "
0 comments:
Post a Comment