him 'na saw the rain all'Omo spider
I should be sick, since I have sewn the wrist ... I should still be on maternity leave I should .... But even this morning I could not resist the temptation of work, and arrived at the office a little 'later with the idea of \u200b\u200bleaving a bit 'before. It 'turned out that at 19 I, Santamaria LittleL and we were still at work, and that the meeting had to end soon, it's over, as always, too late to do anything else.
We arrived home at 20:30 and since we were missing some differences that enliven the evening, we found Sexsax with a glass of Cognac and a red nose: a high fever. Probably a flu virus.
"Love you? PiccoloD Where?"
"He sleeps, but I have not had a bath tonight ... no cut wrists, no bloodshed, no ER, because I'm sick "
"Very ill?" Come on, you'll have a little 'fever .
"Not only that, I have headaches, colds and I feel weak. I am sick."
"It will be the flu."
"No, there is still the flu, is a very viral . Pharmacies call?"
(pharmacy and a gynecologist friend of ours, the one that gave birth to our children. We use a little 'for all: infectious diseases, pimples on the buttocks, colds, panic attacks, etc.)
"Come on for a bit 'of fever and two sneezes! I'll make something to eat, a hot tea and you go to bed. You'll see that tomorrow you'll be fine ..... NO! not touch the child, you may be contagious! "
".. but the week the last were you a fever, but ... "
" But I'm the mom! "
" I did not prepare anything, I have no appetite strangely. "
" Sure, you've drained all of this Cognac ... "
" No, is the disease. When I have a fever at these levels do not eat. "
Sexsax when he is fit (luckily 363 days a year) is a marine. In Florence, it says" does' na saw the rain all'Omo spider ", a phrase used to connote a mighty man, full of himself, sure, determined, courageous, bold, in short: a great piece of British beef in a six feet.
When Sexsax has thirty-seven three is a plush, crushed, is Mr Bean's teddy bear, the eyes are on the mullet, it folds in on itself, loses his socks, he stunned in front of the newspaper without reading it, look at me and shakes his head like a terminally ill, alcoholic drinks hot stuff, talk to metaphors and says she is in pieces . When
Sexsax is sick, my life is over.
0 comments:
Post a Comment