Friday, October 29, 2010

Ski Doo Tundra For Sale In Ontario

Chocolate, watches, cosmetics and widows



I'd like the tree outline ... gynecological no, that is, family tree of my family, to make the reader understand what kind of bastards (bastard in the true sense of the word). To hearten many say "yeah, but those mixed race are more intelligent, long-lived 'a bit like dogs cross between races, the pedigree is sometimes deficient, disabling ... we are the tares, for example. Here, I'm not at risk tare them rejoice.

This hat to say that Switzerland has entered into my roots ... I is not that I wanted to, was that she has infiltrated, including a grandfather who is the other, between an aunt and a cousin-tris.
Just to mention the story of my family, I say that my maternal great-grandparents and both Jews living in Austria during the War fled to Switzerland to avoid ending up in concentration camps. Here, that's my Swiss side, that is nothing as Mutterja is not my biological mother. Despite this, I have lived most of my childhood / adolescence Geneva, my Swiss nationality have always been well and I have a Swiss passport. My biological mother's side is Dutch but then is not about a blowjob with the country of chocolate, not even the cheese is similar to that of the Swiss mountain ... we say in Holland eat badly, but they are nice.
If we want to get to the bottom, let's say that Daddy is French, but only because his father was born in France by the French half, the other half because my grandfather is from Piedmont. Instead, my grandmother was Hungarian ... okay, I'll stop, I already said I'm a bastard.

So, back to Switzerland. Myths:

is true that the non-chocolate is the best in the world, because the Belgians do it better and close to Pistoia is a chocolate lab that has won international award ... I do not know where I put the link because it deserves a visit too http://www.robertocatinari . com /

-Swiss are not all accurate, indeed. Geneva is a city often messy and disorganized.

-profit and Swiss banks have profited havoc on mankind: the mafia, crime, arms trafficking, holocaust ... oops, no, this is true.

-is not true that only the best watches are made in Switzerland, see Officine Panerai http://www.panerai.com/ that are better.

-L 'cuckoo clock is not Swiss, but German.


Here, you say ... but what is it in Switzerland, then?

not know, I do not know ... to make cosmetic products are effective, perhaps.


this a bit 'I believe, in the sense that I maintain (economically because they buy) for several years xxx , manufacturer of natural cosmetic products. Do not be afraid I'm not being spam, I'm telling an episode of life, but I need some preamble before you start.

The xxx is not a point of sale, functions as the pixie is a / aa home is the demonstrations and then if you want to do order: it is called Party. You organize
a Party, calls for a bit 'of friends and then spend the evening talking about creams, wrinkles, and try all the ills of possible products making stupid comments and eating biscuits.

at least once a year I host a party. Being sociable person to my many people attend the meetings, twenty in general (a record, always tells me the proof, because you generally do not exceed the ten). Last night I felt

Sexsax "love you tonight at 21.30, Small and Little must disappear, eclipse, because I I've got the party".

Before I went in the bakery where I got a wagon mignotteria (if you do not understand the word we received deduction for) and I set up the living room. My friends all arrived on time, Croquette had never been to a party, and was immediately captured by proving "you do not know xxx? ooooooooooh, then suffered a cream to try!"
Croquette made at the meeting, an infinite number of questions, and we found (thanks to the interrogation) that the cream starts: on the hands, chest because balmy, elbows to soften under the nose when thou hast cold, stimulates concentration is good sniff every now and then, helps to relax, you can use for back massages, and (hear hear) it is spread when a well on the potato which has the irritation by absorbing (or more) .



At the end of the evening (past one o'clock at night) I finally manage to grab the book and walk towards the bed, I know where to find Sexsax put across that takes me all over the place. Instead, you wake up working, I looked over the computer and asks me "Well?" What happened? "
"Well, I spent 348 €"
"350 € creams Swiss made gold teeth of the Jews? Was not it better if we went to the movies?"
"uffffff ... poor woman was widowed, she needs our support ... Croquette spent a lot of her as well, and the other ..."
"credit card, I hope"
"what are you saying?? Do not know how these sales? About love, because I'm making a cash evil with cash, tomorrow I'll make a withdrawal from your account "
" sure honey, go ahead and take the money from the fund made available to widows who have been working like a dog, you know what I want to come here and charities that I hurt my neck "
" you overheard our Party! "
" sure "

0 comments:

Post a Comment