One day he brought to the office because Alexander is warned by the headmaster. He used foul language towards a colleague of mine that passed the hall during the interval. She has turned a deaf ear. later told me that now we had got used to it. I did not let it pass, and I wanted him to do so but also the Headmaster was not. Do not we all speak the same language in my school. In
presidency Alexander explains that companies behave in a certain way and not say certain things.
Society! P Irchi c'accattammu insiemula " (in Italian society, why we bought together?") answered Alessandro.
The concept of society was not clear to the pupil. He was said. Now, Alexander knows the two meanings of the word "society." But as my colleague has started the magazine to appeal in the same way.
I believe that disciplinary action would be more effective than a lesson in semantics.
0 comments:
Post a Comment