" last summer happy for the cricket that you enjoyed the sun on the leaves of the trees and sang, sang, sang. It was cold and the grasshopper-sighted, found himself without shelter and without food.
He remembered that the ant had accumulated throughout the summer feature in its warm little house under the ground. He went to knock on the door of the ant.
The ant came to the door holding an old oil lamp.
- What do you want? - Asked by air in disgust.
- I'm cold, I'm hungry ... .- stammered the cicada. Behind her you could see the snow-covered countryside. The hat of the cicada and the violin were full of snow.
- Really? - Muttered the ant - I have worked all summer to collect food for the winter. You what you did in those sunny days?
- I sang!
- You sang? - Well ... now dance! The ant
closed the door and returned to the warmth of his house, while the cicada, and the violin with his hat covered with snow, she walked away, low-wing, in the countryside . "
few months ago I read in class this fable by Jean de La Fontaine. The subject of the story is the industriousness of the ant and the grasshopper unproductive idleness. The educational objective that I wanted to achieve was the understanding of a short text and its oral presentation and the training objective was intended to reflect on the life of a worker against the life of tissues and tronista. At the end of the reading and explanation, as always, ask: "What do you think? "
" Good cicada, I eat roast "Joseph tells me while I look thrilled to be on my reading glasses. I found it hard to understand that he meant fish called cicada which is mixed in the basket raffled off each day between semi ambulant vendors, street vendors and "residential" market Vucciria.
At least the name Joseph cicada thought the fish, the other did not even know what it was. None up to their second medium had shown them a cicada. At least the ants they knew.
0 comments:
Post a Comment