Friday, January 23, 2009

Pokemon Umbreon T-shirts For Sale

The assessment of pupils

courage Minister Gelmini have plenty of perhaps lack of completeness. I refer to Law 169 of October 2008 that Article 3 states: "The vote behavior, given jointly by the class council, contributes as a vote of the other disciplines, the determination of total votes from that vote .... overall is not to the teaching of Catholic religion and the rules on physical education. "
Therefore Physical Education or Physical Education is no longer part of the average of the votes is that the middle school schools. The
completeness that is missing is on state exams where the matter is between those for the oral test. Of course between now and June we can overcome this contradiction. Hopefully if I remember.
I can not be opposed to such a choice. All those who work in the school we were the protagonists of "struggle" during the final scrutiny when the prof. physical education and / or religious sword in defending students almost donkeys in other disciplines.
With all due respect to my colleagues in physical education and with all due respect to the matters that I consider essential for an overall development of the person, but that cultural competence can give physical education? It 's true that the subject provides a theoretical part on the human body. But it is also true that this topic is part of the science or biology. So it seems superfluous.
I understand the struggle that interested colleagues want to take to defend the matter. We're all convinced that their subject is the most important of all, or that it is essential but this will be the subject of another post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment