Sunday, January 25, 2009

Ovarian Cyst Light Spotting

7, 70 or 7000 €?


poiggia Since this morning and wind ravaged the city of Palermo and to avoid soaking again like last night I decided not to go out and buy a newspaper. So I connect to the ANSA website to find out what happened in the world while I slept blissfully.
I do not know how or why my eyes have gone on strike in the word school. I learned that I have to go on strike Feb. 13 and Feb. 12 should I stop the polls every four months. The agreement for the renewal of the contract workers of the school does not meet the unions. Vacation contract are on the plate 7 €, of course, gross, and 70 at year-end 2009. Unions announce battle.
Forget the protests and think a moment.
all'Aran The agreement does not meet the unions. It seems to me a contradiction in terms. If the unions are not satisfied that you understood? Someone explained it to me?
And then, the Minister had said that it would increase the teacher salary of 7000 euro per year by 2012? It was wrong or the press had got it wrong? With 7 and 70 € a month in late 2009 (paycheck in January 2010) come to € 154 this year. To get to 7000 €, it takes 45 years. I figured 154x45 = 6930. I ask colleagues for help in mathematics. If I did well the calculations from 7000 € per year promised by the Minister will arrive in 2054, when none of the teachers currently in service will be. The minister has taken root in perhaps Viale Trastevere?

0 comments:

Post a Comment