I teach in my school for four years. I have seen colleagues and principals to change almost every year. All showed good intentions to take up the reins of a school that seems to no one. Nothing concrete until I saw the other day.
Walking in the office during my time available minute I saw the two letters in which it seeks compensation for damage caused by two pupils. These are small sums, one of which is also ridiculous (€ 2.50 for a basket broke) but very indicative of the change of course. Finally! It took time to realize that the only way we can curb the destructive fury that often takes hold our babies? € What are two and a half? Nothing. But the damages indicates the responsibility of a fault and, therefore, is education. Surely that girl there think twice before you break kicked another basket. In the letters is clearly mentioned in the Regulations of the Institute that thank goodness, is now being enforced. Students must learn that in school there are rules about which there is no compromise. Children must be taught to respect the rules in order to be truncated their training calendar of future citizens.
I do not explain the happiness I felt in learning that we begin to get serious. We had to think first, but as they say, better late than never.
0 comments:
Post a Comment