books on the disaster of the school are wasted. Too bad that those who treasure it should perhaps not read them or read them with such detachment does not understand its significance. After the factory of the ignorant who denounced the blunders of students and former students comes in 5 Conduct also raising the squandering of money and school time because of the various projects that have nothing to do with the course of studies. Those projects I mentioned in my previous post you. Those projects that enrich the POF of each institute every grade of school. Those projects enrich the educational offer that if they do not enrich all students' culture and emptied the coffers of the school funds.
Mario Giordano estimated that 58 million was spent € 36,000 to pay for outside consultants. I think if I understand correctly, that the sum refers to a school year. Obviously, the data speak for themselves.
In the book I suggest you read you will find an abundant literature on the school. Better on the breakdown of the school. Many of these books can be found in the Further Reading section of this blog. Most recent no because I have not read yet but I intend to do this summer and I will give you news.
Rich was quoted by Paola Mastrocola and its The school told my dog, which remains the "bible" of declining school analyzed with irony. In
5 in conduct lies, however, much more. The blunders of the students pulled out of various websites and books to the various different stories about the various performances of hilarious teachers. One of these: Prof. Heels, Vincenzo Di Grazia or in the spring of 2006 for a week was presented at the Institute of Hotel Cervia (Ravenna), where he taught Italian, dressed as a woman.
to read a book that is laugh out loud at times and quite often turn up their nose in disgust, but should be read carefully and "thoughtful."
0 comments:
Post a Comment