April 2, 2009 March 28, 2009 Diary
so two months have passed since we began the process of recovery of basic skills. I believe that every person can live happily without knowing that the sound produces a guitar or violin, but can not live in society without being able to read, write and do at least the four basic mathematical operations.
Every time I have to express this idea to school a few eyebrows curl connects with the threat of lightning. It 'a discourse that does not like. The answer is now ready: All subjects are of equal dignity. And who doubts that? Only you have to be honest. In a class like mine to know what is the point to draw a geometric figure, if any, then we do not know how to count cost of a kilo of oranges and six hundred grams to a kilo €? The first
subject of a second story in the media, according to Ministry programs, deals with the voyages of geographical exploration and discovery of America. I would have liked from the view of the world during the Middle Ages and fear across the Strait of Gibraltar, hoping to not fall on deaf ears. I tried to do earlier this year. The result was discouraging. Has anyone dared to attribute to the discovery of the Ottoman Turks. And, since there we are: Ottoman Empire because they had eight hands. Luther (The uterus, in the notebook of a student) had quarreled with the pope who wanted to sell him an indulgence and Luther did not have the money to buy it and wanted it donated.
I left the wonderful period of geographical exploration and I left the quote that shows the history book of the 'Domine Exurge. Reluctantly I had to do.
Pagnini and I have written a summary of the discovery of the half and almost two pages in the Protestant Reformation.
Now the students know that America is so named due to Amerigo Vespucci Cristofoli after Columbus discovered it in 1492.
0 comments:
Post a Comment