Monday, March 7, 2011

European Women's Girdle Images

Where is home? The divorced are sinners








How long is that I do not write in this blog? Have been taken, very busy. It 's a real shame because I like to write, it relaxes me ..
However, updates ...
Just finished my week in London dedicated to the bureaucracy. Writing to the Small Infant School (the first two years of primary school) which will begin in three years, but being a private institution with long lists, it was necessary to protect themselves in time. All the practices carried out for myself, from health to live. Follow-up work restructuring at home, in practice, I and my family have lived in two rooms, the others have been populated by ruddy Romanians who work with hammers in the pockets ... I felt like the movie "Straw Dogs" in certain moments, the faces were not the most reassuring. And you know, in a home run also not overdressed ... it's normal, I think.
It 's almost certain that Sexsax accept a job in Rio, which most likely will keep him busy for a year or two. This implies a state of chaos for the whole family. I do not think about moving, or rather, not permanently. Very soon we will do an inspection without children, especially to find an apartment that is big enough for everyone. We will do a little 'to swing, a bit 'to come and go, but given the flight hours, the idea of \u200b\u200btransfer has touched me and continues to brush her all the time. Little that is mainly because they have small age that allows them to move without creating imbalances school. However I do not think I could move the first six to eight months.
Returning to London a week quite boring because of the chores which I mentioned, I did a few laps, however, cultural and alcohol with my friends and I spent two or three evenings rocking, despite my status as a mother ( I enjoy it more now than when I was 20 .. indeed, what a drag when I was 20 ...).
Sexsax Saturday morning before dawn and took the bike he went to Scotland, a business meeting and suddenly very important. Because of this he renounced marriage better than it has been celebrated ever-after marriage and the most fun of all his life (and mine). Also on Saturday, I reached my friend Betty and Boh Ale'mpossble, my brother is still in London for work, while my buddy is back in Florence on Sunday, with me.
We, as they say in Florence, thrown away Saturday night. And this week I had the honor of meeting the manager (a friend of Sexsax) of one of the coolest rooms in London, where I and M Lord we took a Ciucca incredible (he claimed to be the great grandson of Churchill and I think who still is convinced ...).
I site in the history of the encounter between the Lord and not revenge V M, combined meeting five years ago by me ... just that I can never finish it.

now are in Florence, I came back Sunday night with a little 'of melancholy, a strange sense of alienation. I am a nomad, always have been. In fact, we're both my husband and two nomads, but I am afraid that at this point in our lives, a bit 'of calm and stability would not hurt. Okay, while he remained in London, I am in Florence and probably in the next two years we will live in London, Stavanger and Rio.

stability comes, sooner or later.


0 comments:

Post a Comment