Life is what happens while you're making other plans.
John Lennon
We think that happiness can exist for us? We think we can achieve with our efforts? And how else? Come alone?
Happiness, joy, contentment of living are achieved with the desire of such things, and their struggle? I want to, fight, get it? Maybe not everything, but I get so much? Or to a lesser extent, but it's better than nothing, better than letting go and getting nothing? We think of this?
But the desire for a happy life is it, how is it done?
perhaps with the desire of a particular person, object, experience? But ottenutala are happy? How happy I am, how long? For a while ', for much, no? Will I need more experience to continue to be happy? Want to add other desires, struggles to struggles, efforts to efforts? I know that I will not be happy but I'll do this step because I have to take a step at a time? It 's the answer?
Perhaps it is better not to think and act to see if we are really happy? I act, then he should go, otherwise get myself to act, and if it still does not go redo it again and again, and again ... Lottery. I do not know if all goes well, but I will fight.
People look for happiness like a drunk looking for his home: n can find it on but he knows it exists.
Voltaire
satisfies the desire and others will come. Soddisfalo and soon you will experience the bitter taste of the routine, the empty, meaningless gesture now. Add other desires, and others, along with continuing efforts to not lose what you've tasted.
A staircase that leads nowhere. But since it does not get you anywhere, what is the difference between those who choose to climb it and who does not? One of them will come from somewhere? Will be happy beyond the appearance of being happy? Perhaps it is most happy who pretends to be happy?
But if not, it may be worth, instead of meeting them, you want to control, even suppress them? But it is not struggle, constant effort too? Conflict, regret, emptiness of "not" fail?
Our life is a series of concessions or waivers you want? It 's all here? In both cases, this can bring happiness? Today, tomorrow, one day, this will bring happiness? Or are we so disillusioned as to be willing to live without happiness, knowing that we only strive lured to be happy? And then forget about it or the illusion will collapse. We do not want to cave in, we want to be there.
Rend common man and the illusions of the same hit snags even happiness.
Henrik Ibsen
We struggle with our passions, to meet them or repress them. Missed the feeling of emptiness, of futility, waste of our days, lack of meaning, the alienating routine. We toil in the hope of finding happiness, a sense of peace, love.
But these things can arise from conflict, from effort that we have made be in? Whether or struggle to achieve its desire to waive it change anything? It is not always fight with ourselves and the world around us?
And why the effort should bring you happiness?
The next post
-
0 comments:
Post a Comment